We are urgently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work in Supporting Living establishments within Inverness, Nairn, Forres and Elgin.
Support Workers are expected to:
· Work together with service users, building relationships and assisting in carrying out all aspects of their personal care
· Be respectful and mindful of each service user to ensure that their dignity is maintained
· Liaise and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
· Have a proactive approach to work ensuring first class care is being provided
To be considered for the Support Worker role, it is essential that you:
· Have a minimum of 6 months Care or Support experience in the UK
· Are able to provide two satisfactory references one being from a care background
· Are an existing PVG member
· Have a SSSC registration or willingness to obtain within 6 months from date of employment
What we offer:
· Fantastic rates of pay, starting from £9.50 to £10.50 per hour
· Paid annual leave based on the hours you work
· Complimentary in-house training to support personal development, taken by our experienced trainers
· Access to an award winning web portal to assist you to manage your assignments, update work availability and review time sheets
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and reference checks.
If you would like to take the next step in your career as a Support Worker and are interested in working for a company that is highly respected in the Healthcare sector then please apply by submitting your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND