ASA Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for you to join our ever-growing Hospitality Team as Domestic Assistant.
ASA are currently looking for Domestic Assistants to work within local authority schools and nurseries in a various number of locations within Fife which include: Lochgelly, Cowdenbeath, Inverkeithing, Dunfermline & Crossgates.
Shift times vary from 3pm – 8pm. All roles are Monday-Friday so no weekend work which is a bonus for anyone you will also get all school holidays off which is ideal for anyone with kids at school!
Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and likes to make sure things are neat, tidy and squeaky clean!
This Domestic Assistant role involves:
· To clean to the highest standards to prevent spread of infection.
· Filling in all relevant paperwork.
· Ability and knowledge of cleaning supplies and equipment to use.
· Keep a safe environment due to working with vulnerable adults.
What We Offer You:
· Weekly Pay from £10.90 per hour going up to £19.80 per hour on public holidays.
· Holiday Pay (accrued from first shift with us)
· Online Shift scheduling (flexibility to manage your own shifts & holidays)
· Refer a Friend scheme (£250 Love2Shop vouchers)
What We Require from You:
2 References (one having to be your most recent employer), PVG member due to working with children or are eager to apply to become a member (we will do this through ASA Recruitment).
If you would like to take that next step in your career or even just a change of scenery and work with a highly respected reputable company within the Hospitality Sector, then please apply by simply hitting the submit CV button today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND