ASA are currently looking for domestics to work within local authority schools, this role is £9.90. These shifts are based all throughout Lochgelly, Ballingry and Cardenden.
Shifts are as follows –
Schools – 3pm till 7pm Monday to Friday
As a domestic, you would be required to –
· Work to a high standard.
· Be courteous and polite at all times.
· Maintain confidentiality.
· Cleaning of all areas stated.
To be considered for the domestic role you will need to have the following –
· PVG member or willing to apply (application to be done through ASA)
· Experience is desirable but not essential.
· Basic literacy skills and a good understanding.
· Be willing to work independently and as part of a team.
· Be flexible in accordance with the needs of the service.
The position of domestic comes with many benefits –
· Weekly pay.
· Holiday entitlement.
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Flexible working.
· Refer a friend scheme.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND