ASA are recruiting for cleaners for a local establishment school in the Ellon area. If you are an experienced cleaner looking for part time morning or late afternoon hours this may interest you.
This role would see you responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of designated areas within the school. Some duties include, but are not limited to, wipe down of surfaces and touch points, sweeping and mopping of floors, general cleaning of bathrooms and monitoring levels of any products used and refilling as required. The working hours for this role would be Monday to Friday 0600-0800 and/or 1530-1830.
As a cleaner you should be;
· Hard working, reliable and trustworthy
· Able to work individually and contribute as part of a team
· Experienced in cleaning in a school or similar setting
· Registered with a PVG for children or be willing to obtain prior to employment
Working with ASA, we can offer you;
· Competitive rates of pay and instant holiday accrual
· Support from our consultants including an out of hours service
· Flexible work approach
If you are interested in joining ASA and meet the above criteria, please apply online with an up to date CV and contact details.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND