There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Delivery Manager to join our client organisation, a prominent public body in Scotland. They are seeking someone who can join a dynamic team environment where you can foster collaboration and be at the forefront of a digital transformation.
The role is offering an initial contract of 6 months, with further extensions possible. The role is based in Glasgow with hybrid working. This contract is outside IR35.
The organisation is implementing a digital transformation, and as such there is a requirement for this Delivery Manager to take a significant role in the existing Delivery, Integration and Testing Team. The team is looking to expand the delivery of its operations, and so the Delivery Manager will be a key part of ensuring the successful implementation of this for the benefit of the end users.
· Lead and maintain an effective, collaborative team.
· Identify and overcome obstacles, handling multiple priorities.
· Support cross-functional teams for product launches.
· Assist in balancing team capacity and demand.
· Enable the team to work effectively within Agile.
· Provide resources to unblock the team, breaking down silos.
· Focus on key aspects of product and service delivery.
· Drive delivery using agile tools.
· Ensure accurate documentation in Jira and Confluence.
· Coach and mentor team members in agile techniques.
· Ensure product compliance with design standards.
· Manage coordination and governance efficiently.
· Experience in servant leadership within a high-performing, continuously delivering, cross-functional development team, possibly in roles like Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Agile Delivery Manager.
· Proven track record of successfully delivering agile projects in a complex and fast-paced environment.
· Experience in agile product development using user-centred design practices.
· Proficiency in understanding the context and requirements from various parts of the organisation, including product management and service design.
· Proficiency in planning and executing projects using Jira and Jira Advanced Roadmaps.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver effective agile team metrics using tools like Jira, contributing to the overall portfolio view.
· Familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) delivery approach.
· Knowledge of GDS or Digital First Service Standards as part of project delivery.
· Effective support and coaching skills to develop Agile and Scrum techniques within the team.
Package on Offer:
· Outside IR35
· Initial 6 month contract.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Sam Barker at ASA Recruitment or apply directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND