Are you an experienced Data Protection Specialist looking for a new role?
Our Public sector client is looking for Data Protection Specialist to drive compliance with information Governance Legislation, standards and policies. The successful postholder with have ample knowledge and experience in Information Governance and Data protection so that they can provide high level support to the organisation. The post holder will ensure that the appropriate accountability and governance documentation is completed, and due diligence is conducted.
There are 2 main objectives for the initial 6 months of this contract, including:
1. Review and produce a report of the changes to data processing activities which have taken place due to the measures put in place in response COVID-19 across the organisation
2. Develop an Action Plan to review technical and organisational personal data processing activities across the business to ensure compliance with data protection laws
Other responsibilities include:
· Ensure that information governance is embedded into all over arching projects by engaging with the reform projects
· Review Information Asset Registers, update the Register of Processing Activities (ROPA) and associated documentation
· Review Privacy Notices and Data Protection policies and procedures
· Support other on-going work streams including progressing data sharing agreements
* Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection, and demonstrable experience in relevant discipline
* Experience of the application of Data Protection legislation
· Significant experience of information governance (in particular Data Protection) within a complex environment
* Experience of information governance/data protection compliance in a cloud computing environment
* Significant experience of appropriate risk assessment methodologies
* Knowledge and understanding of other information disciplines
If you are interested in this Data Protection Specialist role, we would love to hear from you! Apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND