ASA are delighted to be working alongside a City Centre based insurance organisation with global reach, currently looking to bring on an experienced credit controller into the business on a temporary basis. The role offers a unique opportunity for someone to take on the full range credit control duties while also dealing with allocations of cash as part of an exciting project. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a credit control environment and also some exposure to allocating cash in a previous role. This opportunity will allow for someone to build on their previous skills and be part of a fast paced, cooperative environment.
– Chasing payments via telephone, email and letter
– Managing and maintaining the debtors ledger
– Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
– Allocating cash in an accurate manner
– Resolving invoice queries
– Setting up payment terms with debtors
– Ad hoc duties as required
– A background involving credit control duties
– Experience in allocating cash
– A high level of organisation
– The ability to work within a team
– Able to prioritise workloads
A competitive hourly rate as well as the chance to work for a global organisation is on offer for the right candidate. If you have the experience and feel that the Credit Control role may be right for you then apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND