ASA are recruiting for a talented Cook to strengthen our current team and support our well established clients across Aberdeen.
The work available will see you placed within local care homes, very sheltered housing and sheltered housing sites.
Majority of shifts starting at 8am and finishing at either 2pm or 5pm meaning no super early starts or late finishes.
This is a great chance for flexible working to suit your lifestyle, whether you are looking for a couple of shifts for some extra work or looking to try something different in your career.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can get stuck in and work alongside other members of the existing kitchen team. We are looking for people that are reliable, hardworking and committed to their job.
Cook experience within a Healthcare environment is preferred.
· All aspects of preparing, cooking and serving meals
· Carefully complying with any dietary requirements
· Monitoring and recording temperatures in fridge and freezer areas
· Correct use of equipment and storing and labelling of all produce
· Portion and wastage control
What We Offer:
· Opportunity for flexible working and managing your own work diary
· Weekly pay with hourly rates as £12.27 weekday and £17.18 weekend
· Additional holiday pay
· Exciting refer a friend scheme with the chance to be rewarded £200 in shopping vouchers
For this position as a Cook you must have Food Hygiene and Allergens certificates as well as a PVG for Adults. Two references for your previous work experience will also be required as part of registration.
If this sound ideal for you please apply today by sending your current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND