We are recruiting for a Cook on behalf of one of our well known clients in the Healthcare sector for a permanent vacancy on a part time basis. We are interested to speak to any talented and passionate home Cooks who are interested in working somewhere where they positively impact the lives of others every day. Working within the care sector is highly rewarding and this role is the perfect opportunity to give you that feel good sensation at the end of each day.
The role is for 16 hours per week and is based within a residential care home in the AB23 area, just short of central Aberdeen. Working hours are always between 8am and 5pm meaning there are no early starts or late nights allowing you to have time for yourself and a good work life balance.
· Working as part of a team to provide the best possible level of care to residents
· Offering varied and exciting menu choices including for events and special occasions
· Catering accurately to special dietary or allergen requirements
· Stock monitoring and responsibilities for ordering materials
· Ensuring the kitchen area is kept to the highest hygiene standards at all times
What do I need to apply?
· Previous experience as a Cook – preferably in a Healthcare setting
· Baking skills to be able to assist with special occasions and events
· A kind and caring nature with a can do attitude
· A PVG certificate or willingness to obtain prior to employment
· Food Hygiene certificate
If you are interested in this part time opportunity as a Cook, please apply today with up to date CV and contact details.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND