Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer?
Are you reliable, hardworking and ready for an exciting new challenge?
If so this is the permanent role for you!
ASA Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside our client to find an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer for project in the Glasgow area.
In this permanent role you will have:
· Pipe fitter welder
· SVQ level 3 industrial and commercial heating and ventilation installation (or equivalent)
· Experience in all aspects of Pipe fitting and testing.
· Oxy-acetylene and MMA welding tickets
· Preferably but not essential MiG and Tig welding tickets
· Commercial gas certs with testing and purging (COCN1, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, TPCP1 & 1A, CDGA1, CCN1)
· Domestic gas certs preferable (CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, CENWAT, DAH1, CPA1)
· LPG gas certs preferable but not necessary
· Relevant experience in commercial installs
This role will require Disclosure Scotland Clearance.
· To supervise, assign, and schedule work, usually for a major project or several minor projects, simultaneously, in coordination with the Head of Engineering. May supervise specialized technical subgroups.
· Support of Tendering with Designs and Drawings on one or more tenders.
· To develop quality and excellence in the staff, standards and procedures within the drawing office piping group.
· In conjunction with the senior discipline engineers to ensure module/equipment layouts are fit for purpose.
· To carry out small works installations and repairs to the highest of standards
· Occasionally undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met
· To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota
· To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met
· To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary
In return you will receive:
· Salary up to £33k
· Paid overtime
· Private health care
· Pension contribution of 8%
· 30 days holiday
· Career progression & development
To apply for this fantastic permanent opportunity please apply online and we will be in touch!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND