ASA are delighted to be working alongside a well-known professional services organisation in the Lanarkshire area who are looking to bring an experienced collections specialist into their team. This role offers a great opportunity for an experienced debt recovery or credit control professional to grow professionally and test themselves in a challenging environment. In return a great salary and bonus scheme are on offer.
The right candidate may come from either a debt collection or credit control background and be used to high volume collection, primarily focused on phone based collections. The role has been newly created due to growth and will involve little to no administrative work, allowing for more time take on core duties and earn bonus.
– Chasing debt, primarily by phone
– Conducting yourself in a professional manner on behalf of the organisation
– Adopting creative techniques in order to claim meet targets
– Dealing with clients in an honest and effective manner
– Effectively dealing with queries in order to maximise collections
– Contributing to group targets and working as part of a team
– Reporting into management with regular updates
– A strong background within a fast paced collections environment (minimum 3 years)
– The ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, both in writing and verbally
– The ability to work in a fast paced workplace
– A target minded individual
– A good listener who is able to adapt their approach when required
– A problem solver who is apt in overcoming challenges
– A genuine self-starter with the hunger to succeed
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a good grounding in a credit control, debt collection or recovery background to step up into a high demand role. The organisation are regarded highly and the benefits and bonus scheme which come with the role are excellent, along with a very attractive starting salary dependent on experience.
If the recovery specialist role sounds like the right fit for you and you come from a debt collection or credit control background then please do apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND