ASA are recruiting Chef De Parties for one of the largest golf events held in Scotland held in St Andrews. To be a successful Chef De Partie you should be someone who can work well under pressure. Our ideal candidate is someone who is willing to go the extra mile and who take pride in delivering the highest standard of meals.
· Overseeing that all kitchen equipment, surfaces, and appliances are kept clean.
· Take care of food preparations
· Provide the highest standard of meals
· To be able to use all kitchen equipment safely.
· Be health and safety aware, and comply with all food and hygiene regulations.
· Set a good example in regards to dress, hygiene, behaviour, manner, and safety awareness.
· Being responsible for safety inspections, and maintenance.
Requirements to be considered:
· Food hygiene and allergens certificates.
· 6 months catering experience in the United Kingdom.
· Work well under pressure
· Working along beside head chef and following instructions
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Working in a fast pace environment
· Passion for delivering the highest standard of meals
· The ability to multi – task
What we offer:
· Amazing rates from £14 per hour.
· Accommodation or mileage costs to and from our client.
· Access to a wide range of reputable clients.
· A great accomplishment to add to your CV.
· Weekly Pay
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND