Are you a Chef in the Falkirk and surrounding ares looking to top up your hours?
Do you have passion for food?
Do you need a new gig to keep the cash flowing?
ASA Recruitment has a position waiting for you! We are offering work as a chef in a collection of highly rated assisted living facilities run by local authorities.
You will be working to prepare meals for the residents of these facilities covering everything in and between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our client is looking for experienced chefs able to prepare quality dishes that cater to the needs of the individual. The ideal candidate should also poses a high level of understanding in terms of health and safety.
· Observe and comply with COSHH, Health and Safety, hygiene and food safety regulations and report any incidents to the relevant team member.
· Monitoring and controlling, recording of kitchen temperatures.
· Use relevant systems and procedures for ordering, storing, monitoring and controlling stock.
· Maintain client and company confidentiality and security at all times.
· Communication any customer complaints to the appropriate manager, ensuring that all complaints are being dealt with professionally.
What We Offer:
· Weekly pay.
· Holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
· Personalised flexibility of work.
· Enhanced rates for weekend work/holidays
· Access to jobs which can be challenging to find.
To apply for this position you will need experience working as a Chef and the ability to travel and work within the Falkirk area.
To get your application going all we need is an up to date copy of your CV. You can contact the team on <mailto:> or phone us directly on 0141 221 4166.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND