At ASA we are looking for Chefs in the Ellon area for a range of exciting opportunities within care establishments. If you are an experienced, hard-working and reliable chef, we want to hear from you! ASA can offer you a flexible work schedule and opportunity for a great work / life balance, as well as competitive rates of pay including enhanced weekend and holiday rates.
In the role of a Chef you will be;
· Able to work in a fast paced environment individually and as a team
· Maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the kitchen
· Responsible for preparing good quality, tasty meals for residents
· Working to any specified dietary requirements
· Communicating with the kitchen team and other members of staff
To be considered for this role you must have;
· Two references for previous chef experience
· PVG Certificate or willingness to obtain one
· Food Hygiene and Allergens Certificate
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND