Are you a Glasgow Chef looking for some part time hours? Do you need an opportunity to top up your hours away from your normal job?
ASA has the perfect opportunity across Glasgow and surrounding areas. Our clients all maintain modern facilities with sanitary kitchens operating at an efficient and high standard.
As a Chef you’ll be working to supply menu food to residents and guests across our clients various facilities. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Chef, knowledge of health and safety procedure such as HASSP and COSHH and a commitment to quality service.
· Monitoring, controlling and recording of kitchen temperatures.
· Having high standard of hygiene.
· Comply with Health and Safety arrangements in designated areas and across the facility.
· Observe and comply with COSHH, Health and Safety, hygiene and food safety regulations and report any incidents to the relevant team member.
· Ordering and monitoring of ingredients.
· Busy kitchen management.
What We Offer
· Weekly pay.
· Holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
· Paid holidays.
· Enhanced rates for weekend work/holidays
· Ecruit system – work to suit your availability.
Previous chef experience is the main requirement for positions through ASA.
If you are interested in the position, just apply with an up to date copy of your CV, you can submit it to our team email address <mailto:> or give us a ring on 0141 221 4166.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND