Are you a culinary professional looking for an opportunity to explore your creative flair?
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to work within one of Glasgow’s most prestigious Football Stadiums.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cooking at a high volume, organisation, and cleanliness in the kitchen.
*Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of Chef De Partie or above*
*This is a temporary agency role – hours of work may vary*
What will the role entail?
· Preparing, cooking, and serving food.
· Always Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness.
· Using the appropriate cooking utensils & equipment.
· Following COSHH regulations.
· Ensuring all required products are stocked up.
· Following the correct food handling and health and safety procedures.
· Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
· Weekly pay.
· Refer a friend scheme – You will receive £250 in Love2shop vouchers.
· Your own online shift booking system.
· Fresh opportunities with exciting new clients.
· A personal experience with your own Glasgow based expert.
We would be delighted to speak to enthusiastic individuals who take pride in their work and strive to provide outstanding hospitality experiences.
If this sounds like you – apply today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND