ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for Catering Assistants to work in Perth area.
Are you a dedicated and hardworking individual who can work well on your own or as a part of a team then please get in touch with ASA Recruitment.
Key responsibilities of a Catering Assistant
* Prepare and serve simple meals, snacks and beverages (for example preparation of vegetables, sandwiches and reheating of prepared food).
* General kitchen tasks such as making sure all designated areas are clean and tidy
* Use of dish washer
* Prepare simple home baking
* Ability to follow individual client requirements
Catering Assistant requirements – Essential
* Willing to travel
* Be a good team player
* Ability to provide a regular and effective service
* Must have or be willing to get a PVG membership at a cost to yourself
Catering Assistant requirements – Desirable
* Understanding of working in a catering environment
* Understanding of dietary and being allergy aware
* Have good organisational skills
* Understanding of health and safety requirements
* Being COSH aware
In return we are offering:
* Flexibility – choose your working hours and locations to suit you and your lifestyle with access to our online diary.
* Holidays – holiday accrual based on amount of working hours you do
If you think this job is right for you and you are interested in coming to work for ASA Recruitment then please apply by submitting your CV today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND