ASA Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a talented Catering Assistant to join our team and support one of our long term clients based in Inverness. This is a temporary role with specific work requirements throughout November with the possibility of other future work for a successful candidate. Shift times can be 1030-1530 or 1530-1830 with a pay rate of £10.90 per hour.
· Assist with food preparation and support the Cook where required
· Washing dishes and utensils after use
· Following safe Food Hygiene practices at all times
· Working to COSHH regulations while undertaking and cleaning tasks
· Some interacting with the housing residents during meal service
What do I need?
· Existing experience in a kitchen based role is preferred
· Ability to get stuck in and be part of the team
· A friendly and approachable nature
· A can do attitude and motivation to complete the task at hand
· Ability to work in Inverness
In joining ASA Recruitment, we can offer you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle – you will have access to our unique online system where you control your own work diary. We have opportunities with many well known, high calibre clients that you may not see advertised anywhere else. We offer competitive pay rates as well as additionally accrued holiday pay. Our experienced Hospitality consultants are available to support you on your journey with ASA 7 days a week to ensure things go as smoothly as they can.
Think this sounds perfect for you? We want to hear from you today – please apply to the position with an up to date CV and contact details and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND