Care Assistant/Support worker
Location: Various – Aberdeen City
Salary: £11.00 – £15.98
Feel like you are looking for the impossible? A job that is flexible and rewarding? Well, look no further! ASA is currently recruiting experienced care assistants and support workers to work in a variety of services across the Aberdeen area. Working in social care is hugely rewarding where you can help make a huge difference to people’s lives. At ASA you have the freedom to choose when you work and have access to your own online diary.
About the role
ASA are looking for caring and passionate people to work with vulnerable adults including the elderly and adults with learning disabilities. The role will include:
· Delivering high-quality, person-centred care in a variety of different care homes and support services
· Assisting adults with personal care and daily tasks
· Meal preparation and feeding
· Daily administration tasks
Why work for ASA?
· £11 per hour weekdays (rising to £11.99 after 12 weeks)
· £14.53 per hour weekends and nights (rising to £15.98 after 12 weeks)
· Weekly pay
· Refer a friend scheme
· The flexibility to choose when you work with a personalised online calendar
· Training provided
· 6 months UK care experience
· Right to work in the UK
· UK driving license desirable
· SVQ desirable
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of others, please apply online today attaching your CV or contact us for more information.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND