Care Assistant/Support worker
Location: Banchory & Aboyne
Salary: £11.00 – £15.98
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where no two days are ever the same? ASA is currently recruiting experienced care assistants and support workers to work in a variety of services in Banchory, Aboyne and the surround area. Working in social care is a hugely rewarding career where you can help make a difference to people’s lives. At ASA you have the freedom to choose when you work and you will be supported by a dedicated consultant.
About the role
ASA are looking for caring and passionate people to work with vulnerable adults including the elderly and adults with learning disabilities. The role will include:
· Delivering high-quality, person-centred care
· Assisting adults with personal care and daily tasks
· Meal preparation and feeding
· Day & night shifts available
· 6 months UK care experience
· Right to work in the UK
· UK driving license desirable
· SVQ desirable
Why work for ASA?
· Refer a friend scheme
· The flexibility to choose when you work with a personalised online calendar
· Ongoing training
· £11 per hour weekdays (rising to £11.99 after 12 weeks)
· £14.53 per hour weekends and nights (rising to £15.98 after 12 weeks)
· Weekly pay
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of others, please apply online today or send your CV
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND