Support Worker/Care Assistant
Salary: £11.00 – £15.98
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where no two days are ever the same? ASA is currently recruiting experienced care assistants and support workers to work in a variety of services in Stonehaven and the surrounding area. Working in social care is a hugely rewarding career where you can help make a difference to people’s lives. At ASA you have the freedom to choose when you work and you will be supported by a dedicated consultant.
About the role
ASA are looking for caring and passionate people to work with vulnerable adults including the elderly and adults with learning disabilities. The role will include:
· Delivering high-quality, person-centred care while fostering positive relationships with clients
· Assisting adults with personal care and daily tasks
· Meal preparation and feeding taking into consideration dietary restrictions and preferences
· Daily administration tasks
· 6 months UK care experience in a similar role
· Right to work in the UK
· UK driving license desirable
· SVQ desirable
· Strong communication skills
Why work for ASA?
· £11 per hour weekdays (rising to £11.99 after 12 weeks)
· £14.53 per hour weekends and nights (rising to £15.98 after 12 weeks)
· Weekly pay
· Refer a friend scheme
· The flexibility to choose when you work with a personalised online calendar
· Ongoing training
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of others, please apply online today attaching your CV or contact Carolyn on 01224 652 600 for more information.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND