We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants for our clients in Inverurie and Oldmeldrum to work within Care Homes.
Flexible working hours full & part time to suit the right candidate. Rate of pay starting from £9.28 – £12.37
Our Care Assistants are required to carry out all duties involved in the support of adults living in residential care homes and sheltered housing with various health conditions such as dementia, Parkinson’s disease, illness due to a stroke and potential mental health illness.
Care Assistant requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience as a Care or Support Assistant
- Existing PVG member, update required at a cost to yourself (£18 for existing PVG scheme members)
- SSSC registration or 6 months to register from date of employment
- Willingness to work above and beyond to maintain our high standards
In return we are offering:
- Support from an ASA Consultant from 7am until 10pm, 7 days a week.
- Excellent rates of pay (£9.28 – £12.37 per hour), paid weekly.
- Complimentary in house training and ongoing development provided
- Choose working hours that suit your lifestyle and commitments with an online booking service
- Paid annual leave based on hours you work
- Various working locations available throughout Aberdeen City & Aberdeenshire
Some of the benefits of temping with ASA include:
- You can work in various care homes within your desired locations
- You can pick and choose when you want to work, working as often as you want
- You get paid on a weekly basis (every Friday)
- You can specify what care establishments you wish to go to and specify locations
- You can temp with us and still have another job and use your temping to top up your income
- We provide free training including, Manual Handling, Medication Awareness, Dementia, Awareness and much more.
If you are interested in this Care Assistant role based in Peterhead & Fraserburgh please apply with an up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND