ASA are looking for a Care Assistant for a permanent position with our client in Nairn. You will work within Older People Services and be part of a multi-disciplinary team who are committed to meeting the needs of every service user.
· Compile, monitor and review care plans in consultation with relevant stakeholders
· Assist service users with personal and intimate care
· Assist with moving and handling and use of any equipment or aids
· Promote physical activity and independence in service users as much as possible
· Answer emergency bells, the door and telephone, and greet visitors in a professional manner
· Participate in staff and service users meetings as required
To be considered for this role you will ideally have an SVQ 3 in Social Care – if this is not held you will be required to achieve within a specific period. You must have basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office and the internet. A PVG membership and SSSC registration is also required.
In return, a competitive hourly rate is on offer of £11.29 or £11.43 for SVQ qualified candidates.
Our client has an attractive benefits package which includes:
· 30 days annual leave, rising to 35
· Contribution to SSSC annual membership
· Occupational Pension scheme
· Health cash plan
· Paid qualifications
· Retail discounts
If this role as a Care Assistant would be of interest please apply today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND