Do you have a caring attitude?
Do you get want to make a difference to someone’s daily life while getting paid to do so?
If you have answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment are currently working with some of Glasgow’s biggest Care providers and we now require experienced Care Assistant’s to join us.
Working as a Care Assistant is about encouraging independence, supporting service users to build confidence, self-esteem and most importantly having fun. Your new role will be rewarding and fun, yet somewhat challenging – but the rewards you reap are extremely worthwhile. No two days will be the same!
* To promote the highest standards of care within the nursing home
* To uphold the residents rights to privacy, dignity and choice
* To provide a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff and visitors
* To adhere to SSSC Code of Conduct
* To set a good example at all times in respect of dress, manner, hygiene and behaviour
* To report any injuries, disease or dangerous practice to all relevant personnel
* To maintain correctly written records as required by the company and statutory bodies
We offer a variety of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please send an updated CV and one of our Consultants will contact to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND