Are you a passionate and hardworking Care Assistant?
Are you a day shift worker looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking to work in and around the Edinburgh area?
ASA Recruitment are expanding their team of talented and experienced Care Assistants to become a crucial member of the Care Home network in Edinburgh. We are looking for people who put the residents care at the centre of what they do, going the extra mile to make sure that the standards of the care homes are safe for the residents and other carers, and above all providing exceptional service to all those within the care sector.
The ideal candidate for this position is kind, friendly, has a proactive and compassionate personality towards others. You will always have the interests of the residents at the forefront of what you do. You will have exceptional time management is essential in this role as to service the residents and care home efficiently with minimal disruption. The ability to maintain a high standard of cleanliness is imperative within this role to ensure the occupants of the care home are kept safe.
What we offer:
· A competitive pay packet (pay rises every year in line with your length of service)
· Refer-a-friend and £250 (Love2Vouchers)
· Holiday hours accrued for the shifts that you work.
· Free training courtesy of ASA
· Varied shift patterns that allow you to choose when you work.
· A personal diary managed by a dedicated consultant.
Responsibilities included are:
· Supporting residents with their daily requirements.
· Building strong and trusting relationships with residents and other members of staff.
· Cultivate a positive environment in the care homes.
· Encourage residents to part take in day-to-day activities and social gatherings.
Requirements for this position:
· A minimum of 6 months UK experience
· A valid SSSC within 6 months of starting work with us
· Right to work in the UK
· Two references (one being the most recent in health care)
· A PVG to work with adults.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Care Assistant, please get in touch via our website by submitting an up-to-date CV and we be in touch with you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND