Are you a hardworking and caring individual?
Do you have a passion to look after others with the up most respect?
If so, this could be the job for you.
ASA has many fantastic opportunities for Care Assistants within Aberdeen and the shire, including areas, such as; Bridge of Don, City Centre, Dyce, Ellon, Westhill, Inverurie, Stonehaven, Banchory, Peterhead and Portlethen.
The role of a Care Assistant requires the following:
– Help residents carry out their daily activities in line with individual care.
– You will provide a high standard of safe, effective and person-centred care.
– Complete small housework tasks such as; changing beds, etc.
– Moving and Handling tasks such as, re positioning and movement of residents.
ASA Recruitment are looking for candidates who have the following:
– Ability to work well in a team as well as an individual
– At least 6 months of care work experience in the UK
– You will need to update your PVG and SSSC registration or become a member of both if not already registered.
ASA offer many benefits including:
– Working hours are fairly flexible to fit around any lifestyle.
– In house training to encourage working development
– Support from ASA health care team 7 days a week
– Positions can be available immediately
– Competitive salary starts at £9.50 + holiday pay.
Apply online with your CV to secure your training date in April.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND