Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you pride yourself on your caring, kind personality? If the answer is yes to those questions - you may be the person we're looking for!
Our client in the Glasgow area manages a range of modern, fully equipped residential care homes and are seeking enthusiastic Care Assistants to aid the elder generation through a crucial part of their life.
Our Care Assistants must be effective communicators, capable of handling difficult situations and must have a desire to help and support others using the skills and knowledge gained from their training (which is provided by ASA without charge).
Your responsibilities will include:
· Building a positive relationship with staff and service users.
· Aiding movement of service users using Manual Handling techniques.
· Delivering high levels of care at all times.
· Maintaining the dignity of service users.
· Being respectful to all service users and staff.
In return, we give you:
· Free on-site training from an experienced healthcare professional.
· Holiday and overtime entitlement.
· Your own personal consultant for all queries.
· Weekly pay.
· Flexible working hours.
· You must have UK work experience.
· Must register with the SSSC within 6 months of being employed by us.
· At least 2 x UK references.
Are you interested in the above? We'd love to hear from you. Apply within!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND