Are you a Business Partner with an analytical mind and a passion for healthcare and training? Are you confident at leading projects with a focus on relationship building and innovation?
ASA Recruitment are currently working with a large scale client in the public sector located in Greater Glasgow, who are looking for an experienced Business Partner to join their team in their latest project.
The Business Partner role:
- Identify, design and facilitate interventions to the development of teams, groups and individuals including operational support, appraisals, line management development.
- Research and prepare corporate policies, based on an understanding of national and organisational requirements and practical management needs.
- Support formal monitoring and reporting processes for internal and external stakeholders by designing surveys, analysing data, and producing reports.
- Ensure appropriate use of resources and alignment with organisation priorities by supporting departmental operational planning, and participating in the commissioning process for ad hoc development requests.
- Supporting the implementation of national and local policies and initiatives.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- A demonstrable ability to plan and organise complex activities and programmes of work.
- Excellent analytical skills, with expertise in accessing, analysing and presenting a wide range of complex information.
- CIPD qualified with Affiliate membership or equivalent qualification/experience
- Demonstrable ability to problem-solve and prioritise work in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Understanding and experience of contemporary education approaches for example adult education and workplace learning.
Benefits of the role:
- The chance to contribute to the development of an innovative and collaborative department.
- A 9 to 5 role with a generous holiday package in comparison to the private sector.
- Weekly pay as part of an ongoing interim contract.
If you are interested in this role please can you send in your most up to date CV and we’ll contact you soon.
This role falls inside of IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND