Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Manager now looking for a new role in Glasgow? Are you looking to take your data analytics and business solutions delivery experience to the next level?
Our Glasgow based client is looking to embark on an exciting period of growth within their digital team, and we need you to join their team!
What will you be doing?
· Track BI usage and promote adoption.
· Work with the team Lead on the transformation of the BI team, up skilling the team to have a multidisciplinary skillset, and revamping our delivery model to set the team up for success
· Be accountable for defining, managing and tracking the team’s work plans in line with business demand, providing direction and coaching to build the capability
· Work closely with the relevant technical leads and architecture team to provide insight and input to the development of the BI tools and technologies.
· Work with the business collaborate and influence key stakeholders to prioritise BI activity, providing direction and alignment, bringing new ideas to move our business forward and ensure business needs are met.
· Drive execution of BI projects, with a firm focus on planning, delivery and results, understanding customer challenges and being responsive to their needs provide outstanding customer service, communicating effectively with key stakeholders to present key insights, demonstrating understanding of the data to help drive value and performance.
We also look for experience with…
* Enterprise level BI, SQL and cloud environments
* Applying agile principles to data related projects Relevant Microsoft certifications an advantage
* Being a strong leader with the ability to inspire passion and motivation in the team, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team
* Owning and driving the case for change in the business, influencing decision makers and delivering on time, to cost and high quality standard
* Providing encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skills
* Working with data within a large commercial IT environment
* Data warehouse and data lake concepts, and strong knowledge of SQL
* Using the Microsoft stack including database engine; analysis, reporting and integration services; and the Azure platform
* Being a self-starter who is comfortable managing a team and providing support and guidance to others to create a collaborative working environment.
* Being well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
* Continuous improvement and innovation, providing best fit technical solutions to business problems.
* Striving to keep updated on advances in their field and will encourage and support others in doing the same.
What will we offer you?
As a Business Intelligence Manager, we will offer you an exciting permanent role within the Applications Solutions team, great benefits, and a long term salary development plan.
Is this the challenge and progression opportunity you are looking for? Are you a Business Intelligence Manager on the market for a new opportunity?
Apply to ASA today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND