ASA Recruitment have the privilege to be recruiting for an experienced Business Finance Officer for a well-respected Public Sector client. The selected candidate will support the Business Partner in the production of budget proposals and planning processes to identify potential areas of spend.
Main responsibilities of Business Finance Officer include:
- Using your existing skills to provide expert advice about financial matters.
- Give your insight and support to the Business Partner in relation to budget proposals.
- Using you organisation skills to raise Purchase orders and to track and monitor.
- Engage with Financial specialist colleagues and contribute to improving processes.
- Challenge costs and recommend actions to Strategic Director.
Requirements for Business Finance Officer Role:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A minimum of three years experience within a financial environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
- High standard of organisation skills and able to prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a team environment.
- Competitive pay rate compared to other roles within the same sector
- Possibility of contract extension
- Remote working which full technology is provided.
If you read this and feels it is you who we are talking about then please apply with your updated CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND