Are you an experienced HR assistant with strong customer service and communication skills?
ASA are currently working with a large scale client in the public sector who are looking for an experienced HR officer to provide professional and administrative support within the HR department.
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
· Strong administrative experience including knowledge of good practices and the ability to plan and produce work accurately and effectively by utilising your strong organisational skills.
· Sound knowledge of HR policies and general legislation is necessary. Detailed understanding of HR best practices and laws is desirable.
· You should be able to type accurately and quickly. Touch-typing is helpful but not essential.
· Basic arithmetic skills are needed for tasks like calculating leave, salaries, sickness entitlements, etc.
· Standard literacy skills are required for creating documents with accurate spelling and punctuation. Attention to detail is crucial.
· Proficiency in MS Word and Excel necessary, familiarity with specific software like HALO and HR databases is desirable.
Assistant HR Officer Requirements:
· A minimum of 2 years customer service experience
· A minimum of 2 years HR administrative experience
· Confident in using IT packages, especially Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Exchange
· Excellent verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
· CIPD Foundation level or Certificate in Personnel Practice is desirable,
· GDPR compliance knowledge would be advantageous.
· A valid Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate
· The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer.
· A 9 to 5 role with remote working and a generous holiday package in comparison to the private sector
· Weekly pay as part of an ongoing interim contract
If you are interested in this role please send in your most up to date CV and we will be in touch with further details!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND