Do you have excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail?
ASA are currently working alongside a large scale client in the public sector who are looking for motivated and knowledgeable individuals with a background in administration to join their team based in Edinburgh.
Your role as the Administrative Assistant:
Exceptional administrative skills and a keen eye for detail are essential for various tasks within this role:
* Compile information packs for contacts and coordinate secure delivery, mainly office-based for printing needs.
* Provide administrative support to the Inquiries Directorate, including archiving correspondence to the Scottish Government corporate records management system (eRDM) and updating team trackers.
* Coordinate meetings and information sessions between witnesses and the Directorate, as well as internal Directorate meetings.
* Arrange travel logistics for contacts and colleagues.
* Collaborate closely with other Directorate members to ensure smooth pre-hearing preparations.
* Undertake routine administrative tasks as required.
Having prior experience as a PA, in a Private Office, or as an admin assistant is advantageous.
While hybrid working arrangements are an option, candidates must be prepared to work in the office with the existing team for a substantial part of the role. If you are interested, please apply online today with your current CV, and we will reach out to you directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND