Are you an experienced User Researcher ready for your next contract in the Scottish public sector?
Our client are currently looking for a temporary User Researcher on contract. The role will be to plan, lead and undertake user research activities in large teams and complex services.
· Planning and executing a field and lab based user research according to business and project needs.
· Advise colleagues on choice and application of appropriate user research methods and tools, in person and remotely, to assure best practice and ensure that research findings are robust, actionable and suited to the overall aims and objectives of the project.
· Facilitate the inclusion of different types of users in appropriate research activities.
· Advocate for accessibility, assisted digital, and inclusive design practices and helps teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users.
· Support teams to continually improve their understanding of and engagement with users.
· Provide actionable insights to support design decision making.
· Champion and advocate for user research and engage sceptical colleagues and stakeholders.
· Undertake development and or assurance of ethics and consent processes, and support the development of privacy and equalities impact assessments.
· Experience in a digital research setting, designing and delivering a wide range of inclusive user-centred design research, in person and remotely, including: negotiating research briefs, leading research activity, and delivering actionable insights.
· Demonstrates the ability to choose and apply appropriate user-centred design research methods (from data gathering to synthesis and analysis) for different design life cycle phases and situations.
· Ability to communicate research approaches and insights effectively in such a way as to stimulate conversation and collaboration.
· Knowledge of other user centred design practices and experience of collaborating with them for service delivery.
Applicants must have Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within last 12 months
What’s in it for me:
6 month contract with expected extension
Remote working under restrictions
Please send an up to date version of your cv for consideration
Inside Scope IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND