eCruit makes managing your work shifts fast, easy and convenient.
Login to say when you’re available. Get shifts from regular employers, or find new ones. Choose when and where you want to work, for how long, and even check what breaks you’ll get.
Once you’re part of eCruit, you can access your dashboard from any online device to view and amend your working calendar. You can easily check your timesheets, pay and holiday entitlement, swap shifts and keep us up to date with contact details.
With eCruit, you’re part of a supportive community of temporary and contract workers with a dedicated ASA Account Controller to assist you 24/7.
Key benefits to ASA Candidates:
- Candidates can indicate their preference for shift times, dates, days and locations and set their availability for their personal work pattern/location preferences.
- Candidates can view their shift patterns at any time, any place.
- All information in one place– dates and times of work, location, map, who to reporting to information all contained on eCruit.
- Can view timesheets at any time to see what hours they are due to work/have worked.
- Provides up to date information on holiday pay entitlement.
- Can check the specific rates for the hours they work or are considering e.g. it might be they can get time and a half if they change the hours they initially wanted to work.
- Can see what work options and shift patterns which are available.
- Can swap shifts if required with another Temporary Worker in the ASA Recruitment pool.
- Keep their contact details up to date.
- Have a dedicated ASA Recruitment Account Controller on hand to help with any queries.