Are you a motivated team player with strong leadership skills and an enthusiasm for driving change with Social and Health Care departments?
I am currently working alongside a large-scale client based in Inverclyde who are looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic individual to join their team as a Locality Services Manager. In this role, you will provide operational leadership for our Locality services and budgets, contributing to the overall management and leadership of the Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP).
Your role as a services Manager:
· Provide operational leadership of Locality services and budgets, ensuring high-quality service delivery within professional practice standards and legislative requirements.
· Participate in the wider management and leadership of the HSCP in support of the Chief Officer and Heads of Service.
· Effectively manage budgets in accordance with policy and financial regulations.
· Oversee the delivery of Adult Support and Protection processes and review, ensuring accountability and adherence to standards.
· Liaise with scrutiny bodies and provide advice to senior management on risks, opportunities, and threats to the HSCP.
· Develop and implement engagement strategies for users, carers, staff, and external agencies.
· Manage specific projects and staff allocated by the Head of Service, including Mental Health Officer Services and Assessment & Care Management Services.
· Participate in on-call arrangements and business continuity/civil contingency planning.
· Work autonomously within a pre-agreed framework of responsibility, making decisions aligned with strategic direction and organisational values.
Essential criteria required for this role:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Social Work, Public Health, Healthcare Management).
· Proven experience in operational leadership and budget management within health and social care settings.
· Knowledge of legislative and regulatory frameworks relevant to adult and older people’s services.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
· Ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions based on available information.
· Strong problem solving and organisational skills
· Innovative mindset and ability to work out of hours when required, such as presenting to community groups.
If you are interested, please apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND