Are you a Project Manager looking for a new challenge in one of the largest, new to market sectors in Scotland?
ASA Recruitment are working with a large scale Public body to source an experienced and highly capable Project Manager, based in Scotland’s Central belt
- You will provide an effective interface between the clients delivery functions, the wider Agency and the Programme based within the centralised new department
- Work as part of a new and growing team of passionate and highly motivated individuals supporting the successful development and implementation of new products and processes
- Ensure that change activity is managed, co-ordinated and communicated to meet the needs of both our clients and staff.
- Lead a multi- function project team to ensure that all project requirements and governance activities are successfully delivered.
Successful candidates for Project manager post will need:
- To demonstrate a proven track record of delivering impressive results with a challenging environment.
- Must be credible with staff, creating conditions to build confident and effective teams that empower, value, develop and motivate people
- Extensive experience of working in an agile environment and agile methodology
- Be able to respond positively to changing and emerging requirements and be able to offer to support their team in doing the same
In Return, you’ll get:
- To chance work in a role that puts an emphasis on self-learning and team work and offers the chance to be part of a prestigious new project
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience
- A Flexible post with a generous holiday package
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Candidate to make a name for themselves in the public sector, if you feel that’s you, then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
This is an interim position that falls inside of IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND