Are you an experienced hotel Night Porter?
Are you reliable, hardworking and ready for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have a passion for customer service and a great eye for detail?
If so this is the permanent role for you!
ASA is delighted to be working alongside our client based just outside Glasgow city centre to find an experienced Night Porter for a challenging yet rewarding role for their already established and very busy 4* hotel.
We are looking to speak to people who thrive on hard work, have a passion to exceed guest expectation and take pride in their work. Working through the night, you will be responsible for the upkeep and security of the hotel as well as setting up for conferences and functions ready for the following day.
In this permanent role you will:
· Assist in the late check in and early check out of guests
· Be responsible for the setting up of functions for the following day
· Assist in general cleaning duties
· Maintain hotel security throughout the night and adhere to Health and Safety and Fire Regulations
· Deal with any guest complaints and requests
In return you will receive:
· An hourly rate of £8.37 per hour
· Hours will vary between 32-40hrs per week
· Fully paid holiday entitlement
· Opportunities to develop and progress within the hotel
To apply for this fantastic permanent opportunity please apply online and we will be in touch!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND