Do you enjoy being outdoors, engaging with the public and have a “Can do” attitude to manual labour? Based within the Aberdeen City area. If so, I have positions available for the right Candidate with an immediate start.
You will be working as part of a team to carry out all duties involved working at various locations throughout the city. You would be looking after the grass cutting, and general tidying and labouring work. Previous work in labouring and Groundwork would be great but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
· You will be required to do all aspects of general labouring work – clearances, moving materials etc
· You will need to work independently as well as working with a team
· Your attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively with site personnel will be essential
· Assisting tradesman
What you need to succeed
· Be physically fit
· Enjoy working outside
· Be prepared to work in all weathers
· Be committed to working as part of a busy team
If you are interested in the role of Labourer/Grounds Worker in Aberdeen, please apply online with an up-to-date CV to James Welsh by email or by phone on 01224 652600.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND