Are you passionate about hospitality?
Do you pride yourself on cleanliness and attention to detail?
Are you a natural team leader who can effectively motivate staff?
If so, this could be the permanent role for you!
ASA are working alongside our client based in Glasgow to find a Head Housekeeper for their busy 4* hotel. This is very much a ‘hands on’ role and would suit someone with experience in a similar environment who thrives on leading a team to deliver excellent standards of cleanliness time and time again.
As Head of Department, your job will be to drive standards within the operation and effectively communicate with the team to ensure all standards are met. There will also be an element of budget control as you monitor wage costs and remain in line with operational budgets.
In this permanent role, you will:
· Display excellent communication skills when leading your team
· Motivate staff to exceed guest expectations and deliver world class results
· Carefully monitor departmental budgets in line with the operation
· Have a keen eye for detail and support the staff with training and development
In return you will be offered:
· A salary of up to £23,000 per annum
· Discounts on food and beverage within the hotel
· Development opportunities and progression
· Fully paid holiday entitlement
To apply for this fantastic permanent opportunity, please apply online and we will be in touch!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND