We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Chefs to join our team to support clients within Golf Clubs and Local Establishments throughout Fife, areas including Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Leven, Dunfermline.
What we offer you:
· Hourly rates from £13.50 up to £27.00 for public holidays.
· Weekly pay.
· Holiday pay which is accrued starting from your first shift worked.
· Online schedule system (where you can manage your shifts and holidays).
· Refer a friend scheme – Up to £250 Love to Shop vouchers.
· Overseeing that all kitchen equipment, surfaces, and appliances are kept clean.
· Take care of food preparations and ordering of stock.
· Provide the highest standard of meals.
· To be able to use all kitchen equipment safely.
· Be health and safety aware and comply with all food and hygiene regulations.
· Set a good example in regard to dress, hygiene, behaviour, manner, and safety awareness.
· Catering experience.
· Strong knowledge of running a kitchen.
· Food Hygiene certificate.
· Be able to provide two references one including your most recent employer.
If you feel you have met all of the above, then apply with your CV and a personal statement advising why you think you are the most suitable person for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND