Are you a culinary professional looking for an opportunity to explore your creative flair?
Are you looking for flexibility and to be in control of your own working schedule?
ASA are currently on the search for temporary Chefs to work in a variety of venues across Glasgow.
*This is a temporary agency role – hours of work may vary*
What will the role entail?
· Preparing, cooking, and serving food.
· Always Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness.
· Using the appropriate cooking utensils & equipment.
· Following COSHH regulations.
· Ensuring all required products are stocked up.
· Following the correct food handling and health and safety procedures.
· Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
What will we offer you?
· Weekly pay.
· Refer a friend scheme – You will receive £250 in Love2shop vouchers.
· Your own online shift booking system.
· Fresh opportunities with exciting new clients.
· A personal experience with your own Glasgow based expert.
This is a varied role and would suit someone who can work independently as well as being an excellent team player. If you think this sounds like you, apply today with an up-to-date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND