Our client based in the beautiful West End of Glasgow are looking for talented Chefs to work with them helping with banquets and functions they will be hosting.
The ideal person will be hard working, committed with a positive attitude and who can work well under pressure.
*Hours of work may vary from day shifts to evening shifts*
*This is a temporary agency job and hours of work may vary*
What will the role entail?
· Preparing, cooking, and serving food.
· Always Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness.
· Using the appropriate cooking utensils & equipment.
· Following COSHH regulations.
· Ensuring all required products are stocked up.
· Following the correct food handling and health and safety procedures.
· Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
What will we offer you?
· Weekly pay.
· Refer a friend scheme – You will receive £250 in Love2shop vouchers.
· Your own online shift booking system.
· Fresh opportunities with exciting new clients.
· A personal experience with your own Glasgow based expert.
· Permanent opportunities available.
This is a varied role and would suit someone who can work independently as well as being an excellent team player. If you think this sounds like you, apply today with an up-to-date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND