Are you a hardworking and dedicated individual? Do you have previous Purchase Ledger experience within the construction industry? Keep reading, as this fantastic opportunity could be the job for you!
Our client is a highly successful, Scottish construction company who have been in business for over 40 years. Their well-established finance team are based in their head office in Glasgow, where they are seeking an additional Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have purchase ledger experience within the construction industry.
What you will be doing as a Purchase Ledger Assistant:
· Processing a high volume of purchase invoices on a daily basis
· Matching, batching and coding invoices
· Preparing monthly payment run for 3 divisions
· Supplier statement reconciliations
· Handle the resolution of complex queries
What would make you the right candidate for the Purchase Ledger Assistant position?
· Having purchase ledger experience gained within the construction industry
· Being an organised and efficient individual with a proactive approach
· Understanding the Construction Industry Scheme for sub-contractor payments
What can our client offer you, as a Purchase Ledger Assistant?
· A generous base salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience
· A 1pm finish on a Friday
· Excellent benefits including pension
If you have purchase ledger experience within the construction industry, please apply today and I will be in touch shortly to discuss this excellent opportunity.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND