ASA are recruiting an Assistant Civil Engineer for our public sector client in Aberdeen. This is a temporary assignment for a minimum 3 months, offering full-time hours and an hourly pay rate just above £12.00 plus holiday pay.
The successful candidate will be required to provide competent technical solutions to maintain the Aberdeen roads network in good condition and will report to the Roads Department Team Leader.
The main responsibilities of the Assistant Civil Engineer will include:
* Carrying out design, estimating and contract preparation
* Carrying out site supervision and contract financial control and management
* Answering technical queries and provide technical advice and support
* Carrying out their duties in compliance with our client's health and safety regulations and procedures
The essential requirements for the Assistant Civil Engineer include:
* Previous experience with one or more aspects of Civil, Structural, Road Maintenance, Transportation or Traffic Engineering
* Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
* Previous experience implementing site safety
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Previous experience using computer systems
* Engineering Graduate or equivalent, relevant to the post
* Full Driving Licence
If you are immediately available and interested in this Assistant Civil Engineer position based in Aberdeen, please apply today with your detailed CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND