Care Assistant - Free training in Dundee - 8th March 2019 or 22nd March 2019.
Are you a caring individual with a passion for enhancing the lives of vulnerable adults? Are you looking for flexible full time hours or part time supplementary work? If the answer is yes this is the position for you!
ASA are a Registered Care Agency a leading healthcare provider in Dundee and surrounding areas. We are looking for hardworking and caring individuals to join our team as a Care Assistant across Dundee.
All the care homes offer good public transport links so there is no need to be a driver.
We are offering full Manual Handling Training from our highly experienced in-house trainer (at no cost to yourself) as well as the opportunity to meet our dedicated and knowledgeable consultants from the ASA Healthcare team. The training will be held in Dundee.
Key responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
* You will provide a high standard of safe, effective and person-centered care
* Help residents carry out their daily activities in line with individual care
* Promote independence, dignity and choice
* Provide emotional and social support to care home residents
Care Assistant requirements:
* You will need to have had at least 6 months experience as a Care Assistant
* Having a SVQ 2 or higher is desirable but not essential
* You will need to update your PVG and SSSC registration or become a member of both if not already registered
You will be joining a company that believes in integrity and transparency and offers the following benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay starting from £8.75 - £17.50 per hour and enhanced rates for unsociable hours, paid weekly
* Paid annual leave based on hours you work
* Choose working hours that suit your lifestyle and commitments with an online booking service
* Support from an ASA Consultant from 7am until 10pm, 7 days a week
If you are a dedicated individual with a passion for care, we want to hear from you.
Apply online with your CV to have the chance to secure your training place on the 8th March 2019 or 22nd March 2019 in Dundee.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND