ASA are working with a global company based in Glasgow who require a Group Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large well-known brand and take ownership of the financial accounting team and their responsibilities. This position reports directly to the Group Financial Controller.
The Group Accountant role is a technical financial reporting role which is responsible for:
* The preparation of statutory accounts for a large and complex business
* Ensuring compliance with all applicable reporting standards
* Managing all aspects treasury and tax reporting and compliance
* Consolidation of accounts
* Dealing with other senior stakeholders on a regular basis - finance and non-finance
* Being the SME for any technical reporting questions
* Dealing with external stakeholders on a regular basis including banks, auditors and insurance
This position requires:
* A fully qualified accountant with minimum 5 years PQE (Ideally ICAS/ICAEW)
* Experience of working in a large, global business with various subsidiaries
* The successful candidate to be available to start asap (maximum 1 month notice) as this is a fixed term position for 12 months minimum
This Glasgow based Group Accountant role offers a generous salary, fantastic benefits. If you are available at short notice, are a qualified accountant and have experience of the responsibilities above. Please apply now and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND