Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a role that is rewarding and will make a positive difference to people's lives?
ASA Recruitment are a leading supplier of Healthcare workers across the public and private sector and the NHS throughout Scotland.
We are seeking to source Band 2 Healthcare Support Workers to work within NHS Grampian.
For the post we require SVQ2 or equivalent and previous experience working in a Ward or other healthcare setting. Further development opportunities may also be available. If you have good organisational skills, a caring, friendly disposition, are a team player and possess good interpersonal skills and would like to develop your role further, we would like to hear from you.
Healthcare Support Worker requirements:
* SVQ2 or equivalent
* Minimum of 6 months UK experience within the care sector
* Existing PVG member, update required at a cost to yourself (£18 for existing PVG members)
* SSSC registration or 6 months to register from date of assignment
* Willingness to work above and beyond to maintain our high standards
* The position would require you to work 12 Hour shifts Day and Night
In return we are offering:
* Support from an ASA Consultant from 7am until 10pm, 7 days a week.
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly.
* Complimentary in house training and ongoing development provided
* Choose working hours that suit your lifestyle and commitments with an online booking service
* Paid annual leave based on hours you work
* Various working locations available throughout NHS Grampian
Some of the benefits of temping with ASA include:
* You can work in various NHS establishments within your desired locations
* You can pick and choose when you want to work, working as often as you want
* You get paid on a weekly basis (every Friday)
* You can specify what NHS establishments you wish to go to.
* You can temp with us and still have another job and use your temping to top up your income or for extra income if you are a student
* We provide free training including, Manual Handling, Medication Awareness, Dementia, Awareness and much more.
If you would like to take the next step in your career as a Band 2 Healthcare Support Worker and are interested in joining for a company that is highly respected in the healthcare sector then please apply by submitting your CV today. We look forward to hearing from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND