ASA are delighted to be working with one of our key clients who are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their existing team based in the Clydebank area. This is a rare and exciting opening for a Finance Assistant to join a truly global organisation who offer excellent opportunities for career advancement.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out multi-currency bank reconciliations
· Intercompany accounting
· Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
· Offering support within AR, AP and Payroll
To be considered for the Finance Assistant opportunity, you will need to be:
· Educated to Degree or HNC/HND level in Accountancy
· A self-motivated and driven individual
· Proficient in IT packages such as Excel
· Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
On offer for this role is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the potential for study support towards a professional accountancy qualification.
If you match the criteria above and are interested in applying for the Finance Assistant position, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND