ASA are currently working with a public sector client on the remote island of Orkney assisting them to find a diligent Clinical Pharmacist to work on a locum basis for a minimum of two months.
The desired Clinical Pharmacist will be available full-time and have either hospital and/or community experience on top of their registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPC). With travel and accommodation expenses of up to £500 paid for by our client in Orkney, this position offers the opportunity to earn whilst being based in this picturesque island off of the coast of Northern Scotland.
To be considered for the role of locum Clinical Pharmacist in Orkney you must have the following:
* Qualification (Master's degree level or equivalent) in Pharmacy
* Pre-registration training and successful examination 1 year
* Pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Practising)
* Hospital and/or community experience
* Membership with the PVG scheme and a willingness to undertake and update
* Availability for full-time work ASAP.
If you would like to spend the next two months living and working in a rewarding role as a locum Clinical Pharmacist on the island of Orkney and have the skills and experiences to undertake this to a high level, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by following the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND