Are you looking for a new challenge or a change of career? ASA have a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get started in Healthcare.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Trainee Home Support Worker who is passionate about enriching the lives of others. If you're keen to learn, we'll provide full training and get you started in a temp to perm position with our client, a reputable and rapidly growing care provider in Glasgow.
On completion of training, as a Home Support Worker your role will be to provide support and assistance in line with agreed care plans, duties will include -
* Assisting Service Users with washing and dressing
* Providing assistance with meal times
* Supporting with social activities and accessing relevant services within the local community
* Assisting with medication
Due to the nature of the work, providing support to a number of different service users, sometimes in different locations in one shift, you'll ideally be a driver but this isn't essential for all of the work that we cover.
* You should be passionate about helping others
* Must be able to attend 3 days training at our office in Glasgow
* 2 referees who are easily contactable
* All candidates are expected to fund applications to PVG (£59 to join the scheme or £18 for existing members)
* Pay rates of £9 per hour
* Full training and guidance to get you started in healthcare
If you are interested in the role of Trainee Home Support Worker then apply now and we will be in touch with you to start your new career soon!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND